Saturday, October 9, 2010

Have Faith

“Realize your potential before you give up”

Your hope and faith in your self is more strong weapon than whatever you have heard yet. Only reason why we give up is, we loose your confidence on our self. Just look around thousands of more intelligent students,who can't go for higher,professional education. Why don't you think you are lucky one, you have a chance to prove yourself. How many among us have chance like you, always have a feeling you are special. Before having any though of taking wrong decision, just think about your parents, family, friends and your younger generation. I have seen common all poor family students who have taken lone or sold there land for fee. Do you think your parents don't even have second thought before doing that, Have they calculated you chance to be success, before they done that. When we play with our dream, it heart but can be managed. However if you do same with all others who have concern with you, it kill every day. Learn from life. Have a second thought before you give up please. Have you ever feel, How GOD created us, even a great pain/loss will go off as soon as you have pleasure/gain, However a little but continuous pain will always there with you. Just love your self, have faith, confidence you. Just remember “No Pain No Gain”.

Just have answer of these questions before you take wrong decision:

1)Am I right?
2)Who all are impacting of this decision.
3)What is second option for life.
4)Am I compromising with my dream.
5)Am I ready face, myself after a year.

I have a real story what may motivate you.


Have secondary option as temporary
As usual story, When you have taken lone or somehow managed fund for your education, everyone expect as soon as we finished our study,we will able to pay back. But what, when you have to search a job after that and your family have pay for you even in that. So story is about
the boy, who is from a middle class family some how managed to complete his engineering and started searching Job in silicon valley of India.

Sunny a average students from electronics deportment,come to search job in IT fields. Some how he manage, to get a cheap hostel and food facility with the help of other students. One day his father called after 2 months.

Hi Sunny, how are you doing, have any luck, we are doing good and praying for you. When mother took the call, She had only concern how are you doing, your health. Sister hold the real story, Sunny Papa have to work extra hours for my admission, your lone and have to pay for your expense each months,It's frustrating now. I started giving tuition to managed my expense.

I used to visit, his hostel as we have so many friends there, even we were good friends. I just asked to him, Hey Sunny what's up dear, He tries to hide, but pain and gain both are clearly visible in eyes. He was ready to pack and go back, suddenly one of our friends who had job came in room, might have heard our conversation. No one will leave from here just because of expense, you may pay back to me when you have a job. He left. I was silent till that, but it was too much to be silent, Sunny don't you feel same before planning to go back, do you how much your father and mother have done for you, what your sister doing tuition, just have only faith tomorrow life will change when you have a Job, Dear the day when you back, they will die, they will lost there faith, life will turn in hell. When I mate to him next time, he had joined domestic call center night shift, Day time he used to rush for walk-in. Before any of us, he got a job in most admiring MNC. Now he is happy man. Just imagine if he would have been back to home.

So have faith in you,money will never be constraint for your success but you should have be Arjuna look only Bird's eye. Never stop your journey until you reach to destiny.


Please have a second thought before you, plan to run from your dream.
I still remember, I was scared of English, my +2 teacher told me how long you will have fear, we can't learn. Fight with your fear, it will runaway. Even in engineering, my communication lecturer insulted me in front of class, but I scored 90% in final presentation and communication exam. We can achieve whatever we want but, just have faith in self and cultivate you will-power.



I am really, thankful to my http://ctechh.com team, who understand the truth and came forward to help. Today we are a small team, tomorrow all of you will be the part of our team, all together we will change the destiny.

All of you can request us personally for your concern, we will try our best to help in all aspect whatever we can.

I like to personally thanks the person who bring this imagination in real, Kumar, all our contributors/Authors, who keep posting the news, and all who are managing there time to refer the resume in time.

Thanks and Regard:

Editor:
Dewendra K Pandey
Email: dewendra1@gmail.com
Web: http://ctechh.com/
Freshers Forum(Happy to Help)
Mob: 91-9986121093

No comments:

Post a Comment